Followers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Smudgy Antics challenge Anything goes

This weeks challenge at Smudy Antics is Anything Goes, so that is easy no excuses for not entering this one :-) check the rules here.

My project got a bit out of hand, I turned out a bit bigger and a lot more work than I thought it would be.

I needed some storage for my inks and decided to make it myself. I used some chipboard and metal tape. It took a lot of measuring and cutting through chipboard but I like how it turned out.

I got a lot of pics to share, because this project is not easy to show on just one pic, I will show you pics from all sides and some deails of the Smeared Ink digis used:










And here you can see it on my desk


See you at Smudgy Antics Challenge blog

4 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL Monique - what a fabulous idea. It must have taken you forever to measure that out and get it done. It is totally awesome AND practical.... LUV it :-D xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Monique!! I really like the idea of a dedicated home like that for my inks.Yours is super with all that stamping and texture. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutly Stunning! and useful!!!!..... Love it......Fab idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! A ton of work here! I love all the different textures you've created in the metal tape and the stamp work looks great! This must have taken you forever to do, but it looks absolutely AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete