Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012

31 days of Halloween day 1 and Smudgy Antics challenge "Dance with Death"

Yay the 31 days of Halloween are here,  and I will be a Wicked Blogger .
The challenge for the Wicked Blogs is to participate all month by providing a different stamped project each and every day in October. If they complete the task, they will be entered into the huge prize drawing at the end of the month! See all the info here

It is also time for the weekly challenge at  Smudgy Antics and this weeks challenge is called "Dance with Death" see the rules here. Hope you will pay with us this week.

I thought  I'd kill two birds with 1 stone and use this project for both, the 31 days and Smudgy Antics.  For my project I used Smeared Ink Digi Dance as Death (DUH !!!)  but there are also new images in the shop that are perfect for this challenge or for use in you Halloween projects.


Hope to see you at the Smudgy Antics challenge, if you want some inspiration go and check out the all the Wicked Blogs,( blog roll is in the side bar) and leave them some nice comments.
see you tomorrow for day 2

25 comments:

  1. beautiful project Monique-well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project to use as home decor for Halloween. A set of these on a mantel would be amazing. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monique, you are so clever! I agree with ScrappinCSI, it's a beautiful home decor piece! Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This belongs on a dining room table it is beautiful..I love your candle and the image you picked is perfect.pink and black is sassy to me.
    hugs,
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MO,
    I really do just love this candle! I think you have done a terrific job on it, and I love the staging of it too! Awesomeness GF!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  6. great candle perfect for a spooky halloween party decoration
    carolyn h

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink and black are my favorite color combo! Love this candle. That is another thing on my bucket list to do. Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW...this would look great sitting on a foyer table...job well done!!

    Regi ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous candle and it is displayed so beautifully! Making a candle is on my bucket list as well :) Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, candles and pink and black and dancing! Oh my, it doesn't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a beautiful candle, it looks so elegant! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your candle awesome work
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute idea about using your stamp on candles!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great way of dressing up a candle. I used this image for my project today. I love how you used the die cut and embossing.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the black scroll work around your dancing partners.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful project, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cool candle! Fab image and I love the staging. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is gorgeous, love that die cut frame
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really beautiful project Mo xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG... I love your candle! You have created a wonderful project! You Rock, Love Ya, and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the frame for the awesome stamp! the whole project is great! wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete