Followers

Sunday, May 4, 2014

ATC's

I haven't made ATC's for a long time and almost forgot how much funit is to create these little cards.

These are to be traded with the students of the OC Center Art Project, it's their first time to make ATC's so can't wait what they will send.

Theme was Gay related or something typical from the country you live in.  I made series for both and some extra

sorry for the bad pics,

this serie can't be more typical Dutch LO, it's all there windmills, tulips, wooden shoes, ofcourse on Delfts Blue tiles, and some Orange flowers to add some spark (if you never heard of Orange Madness check the linkie here), and ofcourse "Greetings from Holland" too.   (I also added the red white and blue, the colour of the Dutch Flag)

 The Gay them had me puzzled a bit, but did some thinking and came up with a Rainbow background(made using distress and masked the seperate colours using post it notes)  and used the Male/Female sign stamps together with some hearts and dots. The senti sayss "Homorechten zijn mensenrechten" translated it say Gay rights are Human rights.
 for my other ATC's I made some vintage/ steampunk style cards

Still another 4 more to go and than they can be send

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness - FABULOUS Mo. These are all just gorgeous. These are going to knock their socks off !!! :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete