Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

bloody valentine day one

Yay it's that time again, Bloody Valentine is here.  If you have had enough of cute bears with red hearts and other cute stuff, you are at the right place.


The Bloody Valentine blog hop  organized by Smeared Ink is here again .........


The blog roll is below this post

Anyways here is my project for today, a card, using good old rubber stamps from Smeared Ink (haunted places and morte set by Rick St.dennis, and lots of Stempelwinkel stamps)


No blood, but I tried to create a spooky scene, the heart with rose is very Valentine I think, and the bottle next to the skin is probably a love potion......

I will enter this card in the Winter challenge at de Stempelwinkel challenge blog



Jetske from the Stempelwinkel had send me a stamp as a present for entering the first challenge. It was the lady next to the well, but because I have the plate Grave Tidings, I allready had this stamp.
When Jetske heard, she send me a new stamp and she told me to give this one to a real stamp lover

soooo,.... if you would like to have it please say why you need this stamp  in the comments, and I will send it to one lucky winner (you can find the stamp here )

I will let you know who the winner is on day 3 of this hop


 photo BloodyValentineBlogHopBanner_zpsddcb6a4c.jpg
Black Dragon
Julia
Monique
Jessica
Nan B
Jane
Susan S
Susan R
Lisa
Teresa
Leigh
Fiona
Rebecca
Lady Brayton
Sharon
Kristy

19 comments:

  1. Love the stamped scene, colouring and your wording! What a great blog hop this is going to be!! Love "non traditional" interpretations of anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing - this is just perfect :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scene you've created here, Mo and your masking ROCKS! The mournful lady is perfect peering into that well and I just happen to have the well, but no lady, so.... xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well first of all, Happy birthday! ! Second, your really rocked this scene! Third..Ibwould love to have this stamp as I could use a little more creepy in my flouncy fluffy world. .lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely Birthday!! Your card is perfect to me...totally perfect for the hop! and I would love the stamp because I have a very small rubber stamp collection..adding to it slowly but would love her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Mo! What a great creation for Day 1 of the hop - I love how you have created this scene, and your words are just perfect. Very kind of you to offer this great stamp to one lucky person....I would love to add her to my collection because on Friday 13th, Day 3 of the hop, it's my birthday.....and you NEED to send me a present!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a wonderful scene, and your sentiment is achingly beautiful. I hope you're having a FABULOUS birthday!
    PS Don't include me in the draw for the rubber stamp. Before I discovered digital art, I tried for so long to master rubber stamping and all I ever did was waste paper and cardstock. I'm SO rubbish at it that it's laughable :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Hope your are having a super fun day. Love your creepy project, so awesome. Always in awe of your mad coloring and composition skills! Brilliant spookiness. I neeeeed the stamp 'cuz she is totally awesome and I have nothing like her in my cute collection, it neeeeeeds to be dreary'd down :)
    Thanks so much for sharing and creepy birthday-valentines to you!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great scene you created my friend. I'm always in awe of your work. Love it and a Happy Birthday too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great scene, mo! And a lovely sentie too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous scene you created Monique, love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your scene Monique! I REALLY NEED that stamp - most of my 'alternative' stamps are digis - would really like to stamp with some ink!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. MO,
    Great projects, love your coloring. And love your use of so many stamps. This is really great, so much to look at and drool over! Great sentiment love it. Unusualy but true.
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  14. love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Schitterende kaart, Monique, en een hele goede tekst! Ik wens je sterkte bij de keuze wie het stempel krijgt, lijkt me best moeilijk! Degenen die 'm niet winnen kunnen natuurlijk altijd bestellen.... LOL
    Dank je wel voor je deelname aan de challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great scene you have created here

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderfully wicked card, especially the heart moon.
    That sentiment is a real thinker.
    BTW - belated HAPPY Birthday!
    Looking at the woman of the well, I get the idea she is wearing her nightclothes under her shawl. I can never say no to new stamps. I am addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful use of loads of stamps Mo... wickedly creepy scene.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our 3rd challenge at De-stempelwinkel stampers. BDx

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL - great scene, many things to discover. Thanks so much for joining our challenge, Mo. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete