Followers

Monday, May 18, 2015

May I have a quick word part too at Haunted design House

Time for part 2 oft the "May I have a quick word "challenge  at hdh,  soooo a project made in less than a day or use a word.


I went for the quick project, took about an hour and a half (thinking time not counted lol)


This is a wooden tag, painted, stamped and added a little poison bottle.

the tag is gessoed and  painted using Americana acrylics, stamps are Lost Coast Designs and the Drink me label is a part of an I Brake for Stamps stamp designed by Rick St.dennis. The bottle has textured glas on it and is gessoed and painted using Dazzling Metallics.

Check out the rest of the minions inspiration here, and enter the challenge here



,
Deco Art products used :
Americana Gesso, Americana acrylics in the colours : Spa Blue, Mocha and Drift wood. Dazzling Metallics in Moss Pearl and Teal. Traditions acrylic in Carbon Black and Texture Glass

2 comments:

  1. Super cool tag! Especially love the texture you've added to the teeny bottle. Got to get me some of that Texture Glass for sure! xxD

    ReplyDelete