Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

We are all mad here

Have been working in my small Dylusions art journal, as some of you know I love Cheshire cat so he just had to be in my journal.


DECO ART produscts used:
Media Fluid Acrylics in: Yellow Green light, Cobalt Teal Hue, Titanium White, Raw Sienna. Traditions Acrylic in carbon Black, Media misters in: Primary Yello, Primary Magenta and Shimmer mister in white.  Gesso, Matte Varnish, Glass paint markers in black and white


I gessoed the pages first and use water soluble crayons to create the background, next I used a clear gesso to seal it.

Then I used the misters to finish the background.

The quote is handwritten using the glass paint markers and Cheshire is painted,
First I used a pencil to sketch Chess and then started painting the black outline.  The eyes are Cobalt Teal Hue with a little Yellow Green Light. For the shadow I mixed some cobalt teal hue with a blit black and white to do the chado in the eyes.  The grey used for the shadows ia a mix of black and white. Teath are white and nose is Raw Sienna (mixed with a bit of white for the lighter parts of the nose and white for the highlights)

The border are stamps by Inkadinkado and Archival Jet black ink, I added some white on the stamped images using the paint marker





1 comment:

  1. Fantastic - so colourful and awesome and I LUV the Chessie :-) You are such an inspiration ! :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete