Followers

Saturday, October 15, 2016

31 days of Halloween ; day 15



Day 15.  Some more junk journal.


These pages are made out of a cover of a Halloween paper pad. And I judt didn't like the thought of the images on tgere going to waste.  The cover was ver thun glossy paper but I used some of the images to glue them on a piece of cardstock. Embellished with the 31 number die cut and anotger page is done




Next is an old postcard. I did not like the image side but I did like the back wuth the old print in an old fashioned font. The text is Dutch and is says Postcard and gives instructions where to write and where tio put the stamp.  The witch stamps are clear stamps by Inkadinkado and the happy Halloween pices is from my paperpad cover again. I like the vintage look with the touch of color in the senti :-)




5 comments:

  1. Love the carriage.
    the skeleton will ride in style.
    Great pieces.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this piece! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pages - fabulous combination of items!

    ReplyDelete