Followers

Monday, October 31, 2016

31 days of Halloween ; day 31


Yay day 31 of the 31 days of Halloween  I made it whooohooo

This is the back cover of my junk journal, I used black cardstock and an embossingfolder.
I gave the page a metal look by using Metallic Lustres by Deco Art, I used Iced espresso,  Black shimmer, Gold Rush and Radiant Red and Cosmic Blue
 The text is a rubber stamp by the Stempelwinkel.
And this is the front of the book with some charms to embellish it





Here is a flip through video of the album, enjoy and please leave me at thnmbs up and  subscribe to my channel


I had fun making this book and doing this insane hop.  Thanks for all the lovely comments and hope to see you again on my blog :-)

3 comments:

  1. I'd never get past the covers. both are
    wonderful. Love the crown on the raven.
    It's been a fantastic month - thanks for
    sharing with us every day. I've
    thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Happy halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture on the back cover - and the raven. Fab book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I love the design that you embossed on the back cover. It is so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete