Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2016

31 days of Halloween ; day 9


Welcome to day 9, today I made a painting in my Big Dylusions Journal




Deco Art Products used: Americana acrylics in Bright Salmon, Americana Neon Lights in: Pink Explosion, Knock out blue, Green Energy, Peach Punch. Deco Art Media  black gesso, ultra matte varnish and a Deco Art Urban Ink stencil Shadow. Dylusions stamp.





First I  used black gesso to paint both pages black, Next I used the bright salmon paint to outline the skull. Coloured the skull using the Neo Colours


The tekst is a stencil and neon light in green energy, On all edges I used a Dyann Reevely stamp and pink explosion Neon light acrylic paint. Finished  the page with a layer of Ultra Matte Varnish


next is another junkjournal page


the skull is a rubber stamp by Rick St.dennis




The page below is a Tim Holtz die painted using Deco Art Media fluid acrylic in cadmium orange , the crackle is a Andy Skinner rubber stamp and the edges are distressed by painting them using burnt umber media fluid acrylic paint






I am entering the following challenge
http://dreamindarkness.blogspot.nl/2016/10/october-1-challenge-post-31-days-of.html

8 comments:

  1. I'm loving all your journal pages you have been sharing! Wonderful eye for color and color combos! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm catching up on my hopping! FaBOOlous journal pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great projects.
    Love the use of the neon.
    the album pages really pop.
    that burnt orange is wonderful.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your journal has been so much fun to watch in progress. Thank you")

    ReplyDelete
  5. This journal is beyond the fabulous..It is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your painting with the gorgeous neon colors. And love the junk journal pages, especially the coffin shaped tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors on the page you painted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wicked cool journal. Love the variety of pages and awesome textures. Thanks so much for sharing and playing along at Dream in Darkness!~kim

    ReplyDelete