Followers

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Blog hop and new Challenge at Sparkle and Glitter

Hi all welcome to my blog, hope you are enjoying the hop and will participate in the challenge at Sparkle and Glitter blog .

The hop and faebook party  and hop will start at 9 am USA time and 4 pm UK time, there is a special disount code for Rick's zibbet shop, THE CODE YOU NEED TO ENTER AT CHECKOUT IS Sparkle2017launch  that gives you -25% off across the shoppe
So check out the facebook group here to jpin the party and win prizes and enjoy the hop.


Theme of this hop is use your favorite  Rick St. dennis digi, now that was a bit of a problem because I like them all....


For the ones that really want to know my favorite images check out the coloring book that has them all in it here (there is a real book too at Amazon ).  For Sparkle and Glitter I thought a more cute image would be more appropriate and I decided to go for Debbie singing in the rain . i used her in my handmade journal (see how to make this journal out of envelopes on my you tube channel, link in the side bar).

 Here she is.....



The quote is by Marilyn Monroe and the doodles she stands on and the flower are drawn by me, if you like my doodles in rubber stamps check out Sin City stamps, they have a sheet of rubber stamps designed by me



 The digi was coloured using pencils, how the background is made you can see in the video and the sentiment was written using a stencil
see below all links to the rest of the blogs in this hop, please visit them all and find all letters and try to find the word so you can win the prize.











Thanks for visiting and leaving a nice comment.

12 comments:

  1. I love your page and senti-have a great HOP and a fun weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was so surprised at your choice, although she is a cutie. LOL Yeah, the book looks more like it, Chickie. Love the background but did I miss a link to the video? OOPS! Just reread the post and I found it. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great page. Love your background and the cutie too.
    Greetings Michelle (DT sister)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fabulous love the background so clever off to hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! So much detail on your page. I can understand how hard it is to pick a favourite image!! So pleased to see the challenge back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome as usual, I always admire the background you create and I love the sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant make Monique love this make so much The background works perfect with it as well as the sentiment.
    Thank you for a great challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great background, love the colours.

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is a cute image and your coloring is super B
    sweet beautifully made
    but I can not found the letter since the FIRST HOP
    you are ladies hiding so good LOL
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super journal page - thanks for sharing.
    Third stop on the hop, and third time I can't find the hidden letter :(

    ReplyDelete